Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Jane: 6 Weeks

Here we are again! 6 weeks old. 2 outfits for 2 attempts at a decent picture. 




There's our girl!! 


Try again! So, these next pictures are upside down. And I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to rotate them in Blogger. And ole girl is about to wake up from her nap and I don't have time to do it again!! So, I hope you are reading it on an iPad and can flip it around :). All you need to know is that she is happy! 



Look at Long Tall Sally! She is so long (Wonder where she gets that?!)


Look at that face! And those baby blues. I melt. 



And the lip! 


She looks so long here!! And her feet really are that big :)



Just wanted to capture this: she has LOVED her bouncy seat for the past two days. Thank goodness for these ugly, modern contraptions that allow mommy to eat her cereal and drink her coffee with two hands! 


Baby Jane, you are a delight. I could not have known how much I would love you and it is a privilege to be your mommy. Thanks for being patient as we figure out this parenting thing. I can't wait to keep seeing your little personality develop! 

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! What is her full name? Is Jane her first or middle name?

    ReplyDelete