Monday, June 18, 2012

7 Weeks of Sweetness!

We just had one outfit this week, although we did rotate some accessories. Headband, Shades, and Pacifier. 

Baby Jane truly gets sweeter every week. I'm sure part of this is that she is growing up, and the other part is that I am figuring out this whole mommy thing :). She is the best baby! She continues to sleep super well, in her naps and at night. She is going about 7 to 8 hour stretches at night- I just have to figure out how to line those stretches up with when I am sleeping too! She is so smiley, and we are loving how interactive she is getting. She is happiest in the mornings, and we love laying there and talking with her. She just coos and grins... and we just melt into little puddles. 

She also gets longer and chubbier every week! Please check out those thighs! And her little wrist and ankle rolls :). 


Do you like my shades? I'm going to the pool at GrandNan's later! 



This is something else that happened this week- she found her fists! As soon as she can get that fist near or in her mouth, she is sucking away at it. It is good because it keeps her entertained. 




Better give me my paci before I have a meltdown. Please and Thank-You 


Love, 
the B's

No comments:

Post a Comment