Thursday, July 19, 2012

12 Weeks (Yes, that's 3 months)

Jane- you are officially what they call "a perfect baby". Seriously. You have been letting mommy get some serious sleep this week and that makes me happier than you can imagine. One night, I fed you and put you to bed at 7, just like normal. And then you didn't get up until 7 (the next morning)!! (I did have to put your paci in at 5). And since then, you have been doing 7-7 every night. (With varying paci issues). I feel more rested than I have felt in a long time... Just in time to head out on our vacation to Alaska for a week. We are excited to get away and get a break from the heat. But we also wonder if this is one of the worst decisions we've made. We'll let you know in a week. 

And without further ado... The Perfectly Chubby Sweet Baby Jane
(this week's photo shoot has too many outtakes, but they are so funny)




Love to suck on our bottom lip lately... 

Think I'll drool on my sign, thanks. 

Giving my giraffe some snuggles. 

I literally think she discovered her feet in this EXACT moment. 


Why are you trying to sit me up when I can't really sit?!

Sweet, sweet baby. 

Uh, what are those things??

No really. What ARE they?

No comments:

Post a Comment