Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11 Weeks Young

Baby Jane- I am not sure how this is possible, but I love you more every single day! You bring more fun and joy than I ever thought possible. Now, don't get me wrong... you keep me busy! Who knew one little {big} baby could keep a momma so busy! You are a great sleeper, settling into 3 naps a day, 2 of which are over 2 hours long! You are starting to sleep 12 hours a night, only waking once to feed (and a couple other times for the paci). Doing our weekly photo shoots is actually a bit more of a challenge than I would have thought. You are so sweet and smiley, but by the time I get you to smile at me and put the camera to my face, you stop smiling. I think I need an assistant! 


About to yawn... this is boring, Mom. 


Uh, what are Jake and Ruby doing over there??


This is what happens when you are propping me up and I don't know how to sit yet. 


And now look what you did. You smudged my sign. 


Just leave me alone. I'd rather chew on my dress. 



Check out those rolls! 


I love you, sweet girl. I have always wanted to be a mommy, and you are making it so much better than I even imagined. You are so sweet and happy, and your daddy and I love every second with you. You love books and your daddy's made-up songs. You are starting to notice Jake and Ruby and think that they are pretty funny and interesting. You upgraded to your big girl stroller and are loving our morning walks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment