Friday, May 4, 2012

Life These Days

Hey Everyone. Just saying a quick hello. Little Jane is getting bigger every day and continues to be the best baby we ever had :). She really is very sweet and has made this life transition as easy as possible (so far). She is eating great, about every 3 hours during the day, and then every 4-5 hours at night. So, there's the eating and the sleeping.... and she poops well, too. So that just about sums up her life right now. Add in some sweet baby snuggles and you've got life at the Bauchiero house. I am so thankful for this time to be at home with her, and am also so thankful for so many dear family and friends so close to us. We feel so loved and supported. Not one day has passed without someone coming by to say hello or bring us food. SO amazing. I am also thankful for my sweet husband. There isn't a ton of hands on stuff right now that he can do, but he changes diapers like a champ! Not to mention being so loving and encouraging to me. Life is good, and I am so thankful. (For the record, I have totally had my emotional, anxious, new-mommy moments. I have cried a few times and worried over silly things. But the sweet and happy have far outweighed those moments...)

Once again, thank goodness for my phone... without it we would hardly have any pictures of this baby! 

I love to eat and pretty much fall asleep every time! 

Hanging out in the stroller while the dogs are playing at the dog park. 

Sweet snuggles with daddy in the morning... this just melts my heart. I want to make sure and remember these moments. 

Driving home from my first doctor's appointment. It's hard work being a baby. 

More snoozing. Look at those cheeks!! 

Snuggling with GoGo. 

Enjoying time with my girl on the back porch. It has been THE best time of year to have a baby. 

Taking a snooze in my little Moses basket. I get several naps a day.... And we work really hard to get mom at least one! 

Sleeping on my lambie with my favorite blanket. 


Swing time. 

One guess as to who dressed me this day! 

My first outing to get ice cream. It was super exciting. 


Fingers. 


Look at how big I am. And I'm wearing a real outfit! 

Walking to the park! Got the dogs, stroller, baby, camera. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself! Oh, and lots of folks have asked how the dogs are doing. They are doing really well! I do think they know they have been demoted a little bit... They are very curious about Baby Jane and often want to sniff at her (dad lets them, I do not). They are enjoying me being at home a lot and not having to go in their cages. And they love when Rob is here because he gets them out more. However, I am slowly getting myself together, and we are venturing out more and more. 

That's all for now. Thankful for all of your love and encouragement. This is such a sweet time... 

Much love, 
Lara, Rob and Jane

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon ur blog somehow! And Jamie D has talked about u a few times in convos. Such a cute baby girl! Congratulations! Life is grand with a cuddle baby! And is that a walkie talkie in your strolled in the last pic?

    ReplyDelete