Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Some Pictures

These are all of the pictures I have on my camera... Might as well add them to my little online documentation of this baby. Enjoy! 

Meeting Sweet Baby Jane for the first time. Ah, y'all. This moment seems so long ago. But it was just the sweetest... Also, please excuse the terrifying vampire-esque look I've got going on. It was a long night... (oh, and the camera was on a crazy setting, so excuse the funny color.)


Oh, hey chubby girl. 

Documentation of how big our baby girl was!

This picture is not oriented right, but please look at that face! This is the day she went home from the hospital... and she still makes this sweet face daily. 

Lil chubby girl


Snuggles with daddy


Meeting her cousins! Big cousin Catherine (8). They are destined to be buddies. Rob told Catherine that when Jane is older, we will let Catherine pay us to babysit her :)

Jenna and Baby Jane

Proud cousin Carter

Jane and her Pa

GoGo and Janie-bug

This picture just makes me want to cry. This is Baby Jane with my grandmother, Jane Fray. This is her namesake... so so special. Little Jane is going to love her Baba and is the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing namesake. 

Baba and Papa came all the way from Crossville to meet their great-grandbaby! 

Cheeks. Lips. Just sweetness. 

Melt. My. Heart. 

There will be more... I promise! 

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment