Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Catch-Up Post and some Nursery Pictures...

There are no excuses for how long overdue this post is. However, I feel like I should just remind you all that in the months since I've written, this little Bauchiero family  has:

-Lived with the in-laws (for a total of 6 months)
-Anxiously awaited our house to be finished (which happened 2 weeks late)
- Moved into said house (while 6 months pregnant)
- Attempted to settle in and decorate house
- Loving settling back into life and community in East Nashville
- Get nursery ready for Sweet Baby Jane
- Have 2 amazing baby showers!!
- Enjoyed the spring weather, go on walks, playing frisbee (Rob), and loving every minute of a TN springtime
- Played with Jake and Ruby and get them used to the East Nashville life
- Did I mention that all the while I have been growing a human?! Speaking of which...

Me at 39 weeks pregnant! Whoa. I think I even look a little puffier than normal here due to the fact that it was 7:30 am.

Some nursery pictures. Her bedding and curtains were custom made by both of her grandmothers- which is SO special! Thank you GoGo and GrandNans. The gray dresser was Rob's in college and I refinished it and put some new hardware on there. Please be sure to note the precious lamp on the dresser! It's one of my favorite things in her room. Love.

The all-important glider where I am preparing to spend some quality time :). And her sweet letters given to me by my dear, sweet friends that threw our shower in Knoxville. I honestly ADORE these letters- they make me so happy. Thanks girls!

I love this wall! The shelves are something I copied from pinterest and her daddy installed them for us. All of the books in them were given to us at our Nashville baby shower! It honestly was one of the sweetest things- everyone brought Jane a book rather than a card. It just makes me SO happy for her to already have a little library started. All of the pictures and things on the wall are all special for one reason or another. The little girl with Smokey is a gift from Ryan and Kerry (Rob's brother and sister-in-law). We love it, and Rob is thrilled that she has UT paraphenalia in her room already :). The two prints are things that Rob and I each picked out on Etsy- the green one is the Irish blessing, which I think is so sweet. There are baby pictures up of both Rob and I in there. And then the little round plate was Rob's when he was a baby. Right under the round thing, is a framed cross-stitch that my mom did for me when I was born. The little shoes on the top right are something that belonged to Rob's grandmother and are so sweet and so vintage-y.

That's all I've got for now... I am knocking things off my to-do list right and left these days, so maybe, just maybe I will have another little post of belly pics later on today! We are about a week away here, so I am putting together an email and/or text list to keep folks posted on the upcoming events. But please check back here as I REALLY hope to keep it updated for all of our family and friends.

Love, Lara (on behalf of Team Bauchiero)

No comments:

Post a Comment