Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh the faces she makes...

We are so thankful to have had Aunt Jaime with us for these past 6 months. What a gift to know Jane is at our home, in her environment, with family. Jaime is making minimal amounts compared to her accountants income BUT we hope she is getting added bonuses of baby love. Jane loves Jaime and just lights up when she comes in the room. We know Jaime will be thrilled for Eric to come home in March but we will be sad to see her go. We are in the process of figuring out our next childcare step, so we will keep you posted. I do know I will miss my pictures Jaime sends me daily!

This little series of her faces is one of my favorites.

It also documents her first boo-boos. We had a minor accident and little girl rolled off the porch in her stroller and did a face plant in the grass. I was totally traumatized and cried as much as she did. But babies are super tough and she bounced back quickly.













1 comment:

  1. Ahh La, she just keeps getting cuter by the day...Love to see her grow. Such a happy chappie.

    Lotsa love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete